3.12.2014

From Formal Dining to Billiards Room: Part Two


 In my last post, I described the process of transforming a space from it's intended purpose as a formal dining room into a more useful (for a young family of 5), but equally glamorous billiards room. 
 After the envelope was complete, I had the mouldings painted a deep, deep, almost black charcoal, Iron Ore by Sherwin Williams.
I then layered in floor lamps from Restoration Hardware, acrylic stools by Kartell, a custom pillow for the chair and accessories.




A commissioned art piece, an architectural fragment, and a soft ivory washed paint finish on the built in credenza soften the hard edges of the Lucite, crystal and chrome.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

I cannot get over the paint treatment on the walls!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so talented. Beautiful work!